For film, events, branded environments and interiors
Your Custom Text Here
CHAIR FOR CHARITY
A custom chair designed and fabricated for the annual "Chairs for Charity" event (hosted by Chicago Home & Garden magazine). Download the 70 page companion book 'The Hearth Chair'. for the background on the inspiration, design and construction of the '10,000 pheasant feather' chair.
2010 holiday card from Wandawega Lake resort, features:
* printed on wood veneer
* letterpress- tagged envelopes
* envelop liners of vintage tartan fabric
* cards designed as 'shields' and backed in felt with brass and leather mini door knockers
Package design created for Wandawegacampstore.com.
* whiskey flask cage-style porcelin cap, each bottle signed and numbered.
* custom made liquor shipping crates filled with cedar shaving
* hang tag booklet on leather cord features prohibition-era drink recipes
* additional letter-pressed hang tag designed in collaboration with Eric Ellis.
* each bottle rolled in actual 1920's Wisconsin prohibition era newspapers (crime & legal section)
Custom product packaging design for complete line of 7 products.
Including: prohibition-era 'tax seal' band, custom period containers sourced for each product, photography & set styling, shipping crates.
Retail collateral materials for wandawega.com including: Shipping envelopes. Apparel hang tags. Jewelry coin envelopes. Letterpress stationary. Rubber stamped hang tags.